These Freedom packing cells are excellent quality, colourful and robust with zips and mesh in the top layer. They come in a set of four.
These are a game changer when you're on the move and needing to pack up every couple of days to go from location to location. And when you get to your hotel, just pop them into the drawers and you've unpacked and can put your suitcase away. Too easy!
Here's why packing cells (or packing cubes) are a traveling game changer:
- Pack your items neatly by type
- Know where everything is at a glance (including kids clothes, tops v bottoms, gym gear, night wear etc)
- Itemise by outfit with the top, bottom and accessories all packed together if that makes your life easier
- Unpack in your hotel or cruise cabin by simply placing the cells in the drawers
- Repack in under 5 minutes!
- Use one for items that might need declaring to make it easy at Customs
- Remove one at check in if your luggage is over weight
Set of 4
2x Small: 30cm x 17cm x 8cm
Medium: 35cm x 25cm x 8cm
Large: 45cm x 33cm x 8cm
Material: nylon polyester
Do not machine wash. Hand wash if necessary.
If your goods are faulty they will be replaced or your money will be refunded. If you decide the item doesn't work for you, we are happy to accept returns within 30 days for a replacement or a store credit.
A flat shipping rate of $5.50 applies to all orders under $95. If you are rural, please also select the rural box for an additional $4 delivery charge. All orders over $95 enjoy free shipping NZ-wide.
RECENTLY VIEWEDYou can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.
Freedom Packing cells set of 4
Great service as usual thanks 😊
Thank you, cant wait to use these in 3 weeks time
These packing cells made our 3 week trip around the States so easy. Changing location every day or two I was constantly packing, the cells made it super quick. My husband knew his clothing was in the green, and basically what each size contained so no tipping the entire case out searching for his socks. My best travel discovery by far and will be fantastic for our summer boating when we live out of bags for weeks.