I've spent months researching and testing this new travel pack for kids and here it is!
The essential kit for first time Travel Bugs...
Keeping the kids entertained (and quiet!) on a flight or a long road trip is one of the biggest fears parents have when taking their kids on holiday, so this bag of tricks is designed to do just that, so you can relax!
The back pack also has enough room when packed with the items below for snacks, a water bottle, colouring books, etc.
- Noise cancelling child size headphones with volume control and two ports in case two children are watching the same movie
- Foam iPad cover that stands on its own or can be attached to the seat in front
- Microbead neck pillow with dome fastener in front
- Foldaway back pack with zip pockets, adjustable shoulder straps
- Bungee cord to attach iPad to tray table hook or around car seat headrest
- Pink backpack with pink neck pillow, pink iPad cover, pink headphones
- Blue backpack with blue neck pillow, blue iPad cover, blue headphones
- Grey backpack with red neck pillow, green iPad cover, green headphones
Watch this video as I show you through the Essential Travel Bug Bag!
We ship New Zealand wide on all products, and to Australia on some items (not luggage as shipping fees are too high). Drop us a message or email if you would like to know shipping costs on a specific item to Australia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
FREE shipping NZ-wide on orders over $100. All other orders are $5.50 throughout NZ - even rural addresses.
If you have ordered multiple items they may come from different suppliers, so you will receive individually packaged/shipped items at no extra cost.
Please allow 2-5 business days, especially if your address is rural or you are located in the South Island, as all goods are shipped from the North Island.
I purchased this pack to use when traveling with my grandchildren in the car. I am delighted with it. I can pop their bits and bobs required for the trip in the pack. The iPad holder works so well both attached to the back of the front seat of the car, or handheld on their lap. They also use the holder at my house. The neck cushion is very comfy and used on longer journeys. I would definitely recommend this pack to others.