Packing cells make the traveller's life so much easier that once you've used them, you won't go back! However, if you just want to try one or two before committing to a set, these ones sold separately are a great intro. They make excellent value gifts too.
Here are 8 reasons why I am a packing cell (aka packing cube) convert:
1. So quick and easy to pack your suitcase
2. It's easy to see at a glance where things are with the see-through mesh top
3. Unpack in minutes into hotel drawers or cruise cabin
4. Use them to pair outfits together for each day
5. You could pack them according to weather: summer gear/colder wear/gym gear
6. Pack kids clothes in different coloured cells
7. Put your items to declare in one cell for easy access at customs
8. If your luggage is overweight, just remove one cell into your carry on luggage
Medium: 37cm x 25cm x 8cm (You can see I have packed 2 pairs of shoes to show the size)
Large: 46cm x 32cm x 8cm
These quality packing cells are made of nylon with mesh inserts in the top and robust zips. However I would not machine wash. If they get dirty, hand wash them and line dry. Do not tumble dry.
We ship New Zealand wide on all products, and to Australia on some items (not luggage as shipping fees are too high). Drop us a message or email if you would like to know shipping costs on a specific item to Australia (email@example.com)
FREE shipping NZ-wide on orders over $100. All other orders are $5.50 throughout NZ - even rural addresses.
If you have ordered multiple items they may come from different suppliers, so you will receive individually packaged/shipped items at no extra cost.
Please allow 2-5 business days, especially if your address is rural or you are located in the South Island, as all goods are shipped from the North Island.
this product is amazing - keeps your suitcase so easily organised and even when you get home, unpacking becomes so much easier and quicker too
Perfect for our holiday! Thank you :)